Things to Consider Before Applying for Your International Student Visa
Published at September 24th, 2021 9:40 am | Posted by Admin
When you’re thinking about higher studies, you would always look forward to one of the 1st world countries and enrol in one of their prestigious universities. And when you’re thinking about 1st world countries, for many Canada would be the first choice. Why you may ask, this is because the country has some of the best universities in the world that offer well-structured curriculum-based courses that students want to enrol in. The universities also act as a platform for global students to be introduced to Canada’s several well-established industries.
Plus, all universities have a very diverse culture with students coming from all ethnic backgrounds. This helps new students who are visiting the country for the first time have a sense of familiarity and easily settle into the campus environment. That is why many students choose Canada for their higher studies and if you’re one of them, you’re not thinking wrong.
However, before you apply for any university in this country, consider some factors regarding your international student visa. This will help you evaluate your financial situation for the next couple of years you will stay in Canada.
What should you consider before filling your student visa application?
If you want to apply for a student visa, you must meet a range of criteria for the application to process smoothly:
- Consider what college you want to enrol into. Check all the available options that offer your course and join the most reputable of the bunch. We are mentioned this because several institutions are unapproved as well as exploitative. We don’t want you spending your hard-earned money somewhere where you want to get any benefit from.
- Choose your course wisely, take a program that can help you meet your future objective.
- Choose a school/college offering programs at lower charges with a forward-thinking framework, active undertakings, entry-level positions, and occupation arrangement help.
- Also, one of the most important factors that you should think about is how you will manage your expenses while staying in Canada.
Reflecting on these factors will help you make a practical decision.
Your student visa requirements:
- IELTS test and score
- least 6 groups in every module within general 6 groups for UG programs
- least 6 groups in every module within general 6.5 groups for PG programs
- A letter of acknowledgment from your preferred organization
- Evidence that you have sufficient cash to pay school charges and live close to the school
You will also have to submit your statement of purpose on your student visa application. If you want to know more, contact Star Immigration, our team will be more than happy to help you.Get in touch