Canada Visa Service - How to Apply For a PR Visa?
Published at August 24th, 2021 9:40 am | Posted by Admin
If immigration to Canada has been your dream, you will be happy to know that this has one of the most smooth and simplified immigration policies in the world. The Canadian Government has plans to welcome over 200,000 global new immigrants each year. This makes Canada the most ideal country for newcomers to move to Canada and secure Canadian Permanent Residence.
Why is Canada a top choice for Immigrants?
Alongside being a well-developed country with good infrastructure and a great economy, Canada has also the 16th highest nominal per capita income globally. That makes it the 12th highest ranking in the Human Development Index (H.D.I). Its advanced economy has helped the nation become the 10th largest economy in the world. And all of this by mainly relying upon the country’s natural resources and developed international trade networks.
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world’s lakes combined which makes it a more beautiful country to live in. Also, Canada is a country that takes care of its residents with its numerous Social Welfare programs that are offered by the state.
A wide range of different Canada immigration PR programs or Visa Categories that you can apply for
There are several immigration programs or visa categories available, under which you can apply for the Canada permanent residency visa.
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Canadian Experience Class
- Skilled Immigrants Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Investors Entrepreneurs and Self Employed
- Start-up visa (for applicants who have a business idea and need someone to fund it)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
The processing time for your application to get a Canada Permanent Resident Visa differs based on the immigration program you apply for. The selection and approval would depend on your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. Once you receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence, the further processing time is generally around 4-6 months.
Some important documents required to apply for different PR visas
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)- to provide language test results
- Educational degrees or certificates, diploma degrees, sponsor certificates.
- Sufficient funds to support your application. (Proof of funds)
- Original copies and officially translated documents supporting your visa application
- Age proof- such as birth certificate
- Employment documents
- Medical and police clearance certificate
- Travel documents
Benefits of a PR visa
There are several benefits that you can choose from. Just to name a few
- You can apply for Canadian citizenship
- You will get social and family security services
- Your children will have free education
- You will get a study and work permit.
For further details or if you need help with your application form, contact Start Immigration.Get in touch