Best way to get the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of Canada
Published at October 14th, 2021 9:20 am | Posted by Admin
People looking to immigrate to Canada and settle down in a particular province can be nominated by the country’s provinces or territories under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Apart from cities like Nunavut and Quebec, which do not have the PNP, every province has their own nominations. With several Provincial Nominee Programs in the country, finding the best Canadian immigration program to suit your specific needs is not so easy.
Below-mentioned is some of the needs of the individuals when applying for the PNP:
- They want to be a permanent resident.
- They want to live in a specific Canadian province.
- They have the required skills, work experience, and educational qualifications to help the country’s economy.
Territories and provinces may target individuals like business people, students, skilled and semi-skilled workers for the PNP.
Benefits of applying for Canada PR through PNP:
- Applying for Canadian PR through PNP makes you eligible to receive 600 additional CRS points through an express entry system. This helps you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for PR from the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Some PNPs do not require a high CRS score to invite applicants to apply for the program.
- A few PNPs do not require their applicants to be proficient in English to apply for the program.
Below-mentioned is some of the best PNPs to apply for:
1.Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
This is one of the easiest PNPs to get a nomination for Canadian PR. The express entry stream allows applicants with a CRS score of as low as 300 points to apply for this program. Additionally, if you apply and get nominated for this program, you get an extra 600 CRS points, helping you get express entry from the IRCC.
2.Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
It is a key Canadian province. Previously, the CRS points requirement was 400 points and above. A few months back, the Ontario government announced that the CRS requirement to apply for the PNP would not be 400 points, but instead, the director will identify it for every draw. The express entry category is quite popular in this PNP. It targets the following people:
- French-speaking skilled workmen.
- Skilled workers
- Human Capital stream
The most applied stream in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is the human capital stream.
3.Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
After the application has been filled, you will need to post it to the relevant address. A receipt of your payment, along with all the needed documents will need to be submitted via regular mail or courier services. The status of your PR Card will be informed to you within approximately 45 days.
If you wish to start the Canada PR process without any hassle and delay, contact Star immigration at the earliest.